Welcome to the International Independent Hapkido Alliance
The International Independent Hapkido Alliance (IIHA) is a non-profit
an organization dedicated to the promotion and development of Hapkido. We are an
alliance of independent Hapkido organizations from around the world, united by
our common goal of preserving and perpetuating this great martial art.
International Independent Hapkido Alliance Purpose Statement:
Unity through purpose: To create a worldwide community of Hapkido schools
teaching the traditional military art of Hapkido under the safest guidelines and
highest standards ever achieved by any organization.
Our mission is to:
● Unite Hapkido practitioners and organizations around the world.
● Promote Hapkido as a viable martial art and self-defense system.
● Provide opportunities for Hapkido practitioners to train and learn from
● Preserve and perpetuate the traditional values of Hapkido.
We believe that Hapkido is a powerful and effective martial art that can benefit
people of all ages and abilities. It is a system of self-defense that teaches
physical techniques, mental discipline, and spiritual development. Hapkido can
help people to improve their physical fitness, confidence, and self-awareness. It
can also help people to develop a sense of community and belonging.
We are committed to providing high-quality Hapkido training and education
to our members. We offer a variety of training programs, including:
● Instructor training: We offer a comprehensive instructor training program
that prepares students to teach Hapkido at all levels.
● Self-defense: We offer self-defense classes that teach students how to
defend themselves against a variety of attacks.
● Traditional Hapkido: We offer traditional Hapkido classes that teach
students the core techniques of Hapkido.
● Advanced Hapkido: We offer advanced Hapkido clinics and seminars for
instructors and black belts who are looking for a more challenging training
In addition to our training programs, we also offer a variety of other resources to
our members, including:
● A library of Hapkido books, videos, and articles
● A forum for members to discuss Hapkido.
● A calendar of upcoming Hapkido events
● Discounts on Hapkido products and services
We are always looking for new ways to promote and develop Hapkido. If you
have any ideas, please contact us. We would love to hear from you.
We hope you will join us in our mission to unite Hapkido practitioners and
organizations around the world. Together, we can make Hapkido a stronger and
more vibrant martial art.
About the IIHA Institute
The IIHA Institute is a non-profit organization that provides educational programs
and resources for Hapkido practitioners and instructors. The Institute was
founded in 2022 by a group of Hapkido masters who were committed to
improving the quality of Hapkido training and education.
The Institute offers a variety of programs, including:
● Instructor training: The Institute offers a comprehensive instructor
a training program that prepares students to teach Hapkido at all levels.
● Research: The Institute conducts research on Hapkido and its
● Publications: The Institute publishes books, articles, and other materials
● Events: The Institute hosts a variety of events, such as seminars,
workshops, and conferences.
The Institute is committed to providing high-quality educational programs and
resources to Hapkido practitioners and instructors. The Institute believes that by
improving the quality of training and education, we can help to make Hapkido a stronger and more vibrant martial art.
Together, we can make Hapkido a stronger and more vibrant martial art.
To join return your membership application and membership fee to our